Pre-registration is required.
There is no cost to participate but we are asking businesses to consider a $100 donation toward the cost of hosting the event. Please use this link to make a payment: https://www.vhedc.com/make-a-payment/
A more detailed logistics package will be available, however, here is a general overview.
- Booth: 10 x 8 space w/ table
- Please note if electricity will be need for interactive
- Please share any dietary needs (Lunch will be provided)
- Total time commitment for vendors – 4 ½ hours
- Presentation/booth time – 3 ½ hours
- Vendors are able to set up as early as 9 am
- Park in lot – Free pass will be issued by host
- All vendor responsibilities end by 1:30 (latest)
- Presentation floor will be open for community participants (18 and older) from 10 am to noon
- High School Youth (selected for their eagerness to work after high school) will enter the presentation floor from noon to 1:30 pm
- Lunch will be served from 11 am to noon
- Access to Presenter breakroom during event
- Free assistance with design of exhibit for community engagement
The cost of this event is being underwritten by the Sundance Family Foundation, however, please consider contributing to your direct cost (piping, drapes, space, electricity, etc.) with a donation to the Wunderkammer Initiative.
Please contact Paul Kramer to arrange payment, or to help with any other questions.
Please note, Sundance Family Foundation plans to share the story of this event with other parties. This event will have a photographer. Your participation in this event confirms consent to be photographed.
Your support is much appreciated. In addition, we are seeking sponsorships for this event. If you are interested, please contact Ling Becker.
Register for Wunderkammer November 1