The Exchange begins with the end in mind by moving questions about interests, preferences, desired workplace environment and priority needs to the beginning of the process. Using correlated question-sets directed to both employers and candidates, the platform systematically aligns talent with opportunity and operating much like an online dating site – job seekers and employers are matched based on their answers, skills and resume.
Why the Exchange?
- It prioritizes questions about interests, preferences, work place environments, and priority needs – reducing hiring bias and mismatches between job seekers and employers
- It provides for higher-quality matches between job seekers and employers, reducing time and cost for both
- It provides automated candidate pool demographic reports for simplified EEOC reporting and includes over 100,000 statistically validated job characteristics
- It notifies job seekers and employers of their top matches, eliminating time spent sorting through stacks of resumes or endless job list
- It includes integrated promotion through social media and email
- All candidates and posted jobs are current or “active”
- It automatically posts to 5000 other no cost local, regional and national job sites
*Recommended browsers for the best user experience: Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
For customer support contact Dave Kornecki at [email protected] or 612-868-7545.
Powered by WorkFountain technology.